Our Airport Business & Revenue software (ABRM) helps manage and recover revenue by controlling lease activity, real property, and asset portfolios.
Complete Revenue Control
ABRM solves the traditional problem of tracking and managing the complex systems within your airport, offering a true, 360-degree view of all airport revenue streams.
Agreement & Company Management
A single repository of all aeronautical and non-aeronautical agreements, this module simplifies the tracking, reporting, and billing of lease provisions, billing rates and rules, insurance limits and tenant communication.
Aeronautical & Activity Management
When an agreement includes charges based on variables such as passenger activity, cargo activity, landing and take offs, this module organizes each into a single view to calculate regular billings and statistical reporting.
Billing & Invoice Management
Acting as a subledger to an airport’s GL, this module’s billing wizard guides users through the process of invoicing for all tenant and concession agreements, whether fixed or variable.
Our solution addresses all of your airport’s property management, revenue, contract, provision, and reporting needs.
- Agreements, leases, contracts management
- Provision compliance
- Billing and revenue management
- Accounts receivable and collections
- Revenue reporting and analysis
- Space and property management
- Metered utility management
- Customer management
- Tenant payment portal
- Tenant communications
- Statistical reporting and analysis
- Integrated ESRI GIS technology
- Configurable landing pages, fields, reports, and data sets
- Flexible workflows and automated notifications
- Integration with multiple airport systems for efficient data usage
GASB 87 Module
Lift the Burden of Compliance
ABRM’s GASB 87 Module makes adapting to new public-sector lease accounting standards simple, with virtually automated GASB 87 compliance.
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
Providing a clear runway for performance improvement.
Integrated Airport Software Backed by Decades of Expertise
Solutions aimed at making airports more efficient, profitable, and secure.
The latest from Civix
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.