Our Airport Safety & Operations Compliance System (ASOCS) software empowers staff to efficiently manage resources and assets while ensuring compliance with FAR Part 139, Safety Program(s), CFR 1540 and CFR 1542, and general airport operations.
Flying Ahead of the Pack
ASOCS leads the industry with modernized web, mobile and GIS technology to provide location-based, real-time communication of airport activities and incidents.
Allows operational, security, safety, and maintenance personnel to access the same data when completing Part 139 inspections
Our application is supported by former airport managers and security experts, offering our clients the very best in safety and operation management
Provides one system of record for FAA compliance
Facilitates web-based communication of activity across your airport
Save photos and generate work requests in real-time with mobile functionality
Provides secure data transfer and field level security
Work Order Module
Simplify Asset Maintenance
Save time by auto-generating work orders from ASOCS, including inspection, emergency, preventative, and corrective maintenance.
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
Providing a clear runway for performance improvement.
Integrated Airport Software Backed by Decades of Expertise
Solutions aimed at making airports more efficient, profitable, and secure.
The latest from Civix
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.