Our collaborative gate utilization planning solution helps airports operate at peak efficiency.
Control Your Gate Resources
With our intuitive, cloud-hosted solution, airport stakeholders can collaborate and develop an optimal gate utilization schedule. Streamlined workflow allows airlines to view available gates, request usage, and submit the schedule for airport review. And real-time flight data allows resources to be allocated during irregular operations.
Airfield & Ramp Operations
Increased airfield safety through our Runway Incursion Warning System Manager’s automated alerts for movement area incursions.
Deicing Pad Management
Monitor and confirm aircraft fit, as well as arrival and departure with geofenced deicing pad management.
Capture the & report the invoicing of your Gate Manager, Cargo Manager, Diversion Manager, Landing-Fee Reporting Manager and Remote Overnight Aircraft Parking Manager modules.
GIS View of NOTAMs
Airport operations teams and stakeholders can view NOTAMs on your GIS map, automatically updating whenever one is created, closed or timed out.
Gantt Chart Visualization
- Gate usage shown on landing page
- Drag and drop gate allocation functionality
- All tenant gate usage in one view
- Color coded based on approval status
Flight Tracking Integration
- Actual arrival and departure times
- Color-coded late arrivals allow for quick re-planning
Collaborative Gate Scheduling
- Schedule submission through Tenant Portal
- View all available gates
- Schedule approval workflow
- Import schedule data files
- Arrival/departure matching wizard
- Duplicate past schedules for easier workflow
- Preferential Gates
- Geometric exclusions
Enhanced Billing Data
- Data reports of actual arrival/departure
- Integration with Civix Airport Business and Revenue Management Software (ABRM)
- User-managed configuration options
- Easy learning curve for busy operations professionals
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
Providing a clear runway for performance improvement.
Integrated Airport Software Backed by Decades of Expertise
Solutions aimed at making airports more efficient, profitable, and secure.
The latest from Civix
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.