Our Safety Management System (SMS) offers a flexible and integrated process that allows airport staff to report and mitigate safety issues before they become costly.
Centralized Safety Monitoring, Risk Management & Compliance
Track, triage, and analyze safety issues as they are received and spot incident trends to determine which warrant corrective action.
Protection Through Proactivity
Our SMS software champions proactivity now to protect your airport later, preparing for larger potential emergencies by seeking out everyday operational efficiencies.
- Configurable accident & injury forms
- Download reports to CSV for further analysis
- GIS & search with ESRI technology
- Event Logging/Part 139 system integration
- Powerful GIS & search capability with ESRI technology
- Anonymous reporting
- Online databases for procedures and requirements, safety hazmat, and training manuals
- Allows collaborative, simultaneous multi-user access
- Developed with input from small, medium, and large hub airport safety managers
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
Providing a clear runway for performance improvement.
Integrated Airport Software Backed by Decades of Expertise
Solutions aimed at making airports more efficient, profitable, and secure.
The latest from Civix
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.