Our Safety Management System (SMS) offers a flexible and integrated process that allows airport staff to report and mitigate safety issues before they become costly.
Civix Announces Sale of Critical Infrastructure Division
SHARPENS FOCUS ON EMPOWERING STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
Centralized Safety Monitoring, Risk Management & Compliance
Track, triage, and analyze safety issues as they are received and spot incident trends to determine which warrant corrective action.
Protection Through Proactivity
Our SMS software champions proactivity now to protect your airport later, preparing for larger potential emergencies by seeking out everyday operational efficiencies.
- Configurable accident & injury forms
- Download reports to CSV for further analysis
- GIS & search with ESRI technology
- Event Logging/Part 139 system integration
- Powerful GIS & search capability with ESRI technology
- Anonymous reporting
- Online databases for procedures and requirements, safety hazmat, and training manuals
- Allows collaborative, simultaneous multi-user access
- Developed with input from small, medium, and large hub airport safety managers
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
Integrated Airport Software Backed by Decades of Expertise
Solutions aimed at making airports more efficient, profitable, and secure.
Helps manage and generate revenue by controlling lease activity, real property, and asset portfolios
A web-based application used to map, visualize, and catalogue land records
A collaborative gate utilization planning solution that helps airports operate at peak efficiency
Helps plan, manage, and report on long-range capital projects
Consolidates identity management into one streamlined view
Empowers staff to manage assets, compliance, and airport operations
Provides a powerful, secure, and cloud-based platform for airport event management and response
A collaborative assessment solution that engages stakeholders in understanding and controlling airfield project risks
Streamlines and simplifies the complexities of airport system management for state agencies
The latest from Civix
Civix, a leading public sector software and services firm, announced today that it has sold its Critical Infrastructure division to Modaxo Inc. (“Modaxo”), a global technology organization focused on moving the world’s people.
Ready for a demonstration?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.