Our Situational Awareness software is designed to provide a powerful, secure, and cloud-based platform for airport event management and response.
Real-Time Event Management
Our software offers the ability to collect, analyze, and act on event data in real-time, including features that enhance your customer service when unplanned events occur.
Lead with Mobility
Leverage your dispersed workforce and create a common operating picture from multiple, disparate data feeds.
Drive responses to repeated events by ensuring policies and procedures are established and followed to shorten the life cycle of each incident.
Maximize Minimal Resources
Amplify the value of each node in your command, control, and communication network by creating an interconnected platform.
- Scenario planner for complex incidents
- GIS-powered display overlays incidents, assets, and response teams
- Smart-device enabled for video, voice, and text communication
- Location sharing with alerts when nearing high-risk areas
- Facial-recognition authentication
- 360-degree incident view
- 24/7 maintained staff connection
- On-the-go analysis
- Increased response time
- Shortened startup time (2-3 weeks for immediate use of the system)
- Peace of mind for critical outreach in times of need
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
Integrated Airport Software Backed by Decades of Expertise
Solutions aimed at making airports more efficient, profitable, and secure.
Helps manage and generate revenue by controlling lease activity, real property, and asset portfolios
A web-based application used to map, visualize, and catalogue land records
A collaborative gate utilization planning solution that helps airports operate at peak efficiency
Helps plan, manage, and report on long-range capital projects
Consolidates identity management into one streamlined view
Empowers staff to manage assets, compliance, and airport operations
Empowers airport staff to report and mitigate safety issues before they become costly
A collaborative assessment solution that engages stakeholders in understanding and controlling airfield project risks
Streamlines and simplifies the complexities of airport system management for state agencies
The latest from Civix
Today, Civix announced that it has entered into a transaction agreement with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to offer its Aviation Channeling and Data Management System.
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.