Virtually all nuclear power plants suffer from manpower issues and busy team members. Many have urgent needs for expert assistance to aid in implementing crucial management, safety, regulatory or process improvements. Your Sample IQ team is the ideal partner to help accomplish these enhancements.
The Civix Report Writing course covers detailed aspects of building queries and writing scripts within report files, using the Active Reports designer within Sample IQ.
Cost of this event is $2,500 per person.
- Active Report design tool layout and features
- How scripts are used to place data onto the report page
- Different ways to query the database
- How to create detailed custom reports
- Active Report design tool layout, configuration and functionality
- Identifying common script errors and methods to prevent their occurrence
- Designing report files using the Detail section and Data Field controls
- Writing scripts for ‘single result’ type report files using Analysis ID
- Writing reports that use scripts to perform summing functions
- Building Cross Tab reports
- Tips and techniques for Batch Scheduling and Report Grid Controls
This is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor, the building of report files and writing of scripts are explained, and assigned report writing activities are completed by the trainees. It is recommended that attendees have taken the Sample IQ Admin Training Class previously.
All necessary equipment and supplies are provided as part of the course. Students will be asked to complete classroom activities over the course to ensure an understanding of the covered topics.