February 3, 2022 | 10:30AM (CST)
To address the broad operational challenges present in airport environments, Civix offers a cloud-based incident management tool that enables effective event responses and ensures business continuity.
Incident Management in the Palm of Your Hand
Join us as our Airport System client shares their perspective on upgrading a legacy incident management system and conducts a live demo of their Situational Awareness implementation.
AIRPORT EXPERTS WILL SHARE
- How to overcome limited views of your environment, challenges in capturing data from the field, and consolidating multiple sources of record
- Demonstrations of real-time incidents
- Mobile capabilities
- Centralized dashboards and reporting
- Best practices for implementation
MEET OUR SPEAKER
Cheryl Hamilton, MBA, PMP, SFC
Division Manager, Houston Airport System
- 25+ year of aviation communication & operation center experience
- Specializing in law enforcement, airport security & operations, emergency communications, & project management
- Documented 500K incidents in the first 2 years of using the Civix Situational Awareness solution
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
The Civix Airport Situational Awareness application – a 360-degree incident view.
From Our Team of Experts
Civix announced that it has entered into a transaction agreement with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to offer its Aviation Channeling and Data Management System