Our dynamic lease management system allows public organizations to better identify, track, and generate revenue.
Need to simplify your GASB 87 compliance?
Enterprise Lease Management
Our enterprise solution establishes and manages nearly all aspects of the revenue cycle – from maintenance revenue flows to contract management and billing.
A Suite of Fully Integrated Modules
- Agreement & Company Management
- Billing & Invoicing Management
- Tenant Portal
- Activity Management
- Property & Space Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- GASB 87 compliance
Meet the Great GASB
Many public sector organizations have long prioritized modernizing their lease accounting technology but have not been able to do so because of competing business needs and limited resources.
Our software offers a full spectrum of functionality that goes beyond lease management, such as managing billing and invoicing, tenants, property and space, fixed revenue activity, and accounts receivable.
Our system collects data elements within each lease to track components that are subject to federal compliance and applies established rules automatically.
Our application comes with a standard extensible API hub for those that want to integrate with their general ledger.
Our system offers configurable landing pages, fields, reports, and data sets.
Our application is real-world tested, backed by a team of experts and licensed CPAs.
Our technology is cloud-hosted to meet the highest-level security and compliance needs for sensitive, dedicated, public sector workloads.
GASB 87 Module
Lift the Burden of Compliance
PBRM’s GASB 87 Module makes adapting to new public-sector lease accounting standards simple, with virtually automated GASB 87 compliance.
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
GSA Schedule 70
The latest from Civix
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.