Our Transit Safety & Operations Compliance System (TSOCS) helps minimize risk, increase safety, and comply with the Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP) Final Rule.
Ready for a demonstration?
An Enterprise Agency Platform
Our TSOCS solution utilizes the latest in web, mobile, and GIS technology to provide location-based, real-time communication of activities and incidents from operational units, and provides a single system of record for FTA Safety Management System requirements.
Mobility & Integration
TSOCS allows operational, security, safety, and maintenance personnel to access the same data when completing inspections. Mobile devices are used to save photos, generate work requests, and complete inspections in real time.
Work Order Module
Our Work Order module offers both corrective and preventative maintenance work order types. Aligned with SMS for re-inspection checks, the module features full GIS capability for asset and spatial data tagging. Tenant Portal allows users to perform status checks and reduces phone call volumes.
Features & Benefits
- PTASP SMS end-to-end reporting
- SMS Employee reporting portal
- Operations safety log
- ESRI GIS mapping · Features intelligent “Insight” dashboards
- Safety risk assessment reporting capability
- Automated reporting on FTA safety performance
- Provides automatic alerts, email, and ad-hoc reporting
- Custom form capability
- Integrates with TAM systems
- iOS, Android, and Windows mobile app
Why Choose Civix?
Our solutions manage operations for some of the busiest airports in the world.
Civix’s transit-specific solution was created from our market-leading aviation software which has a 20-year track record of being the most robust in the industry.
Our Safety Management System is implemented at 10 government agencies and surpasses DOT 4-pillar requirements. With TSOCS, we’re able to offer the same level of capabilities to transportation system operators, big and small.
Facilitating PTASP Compliance
“With decades of experience, we are well positioned to assist operators with meeting this approaching safety compliance deadline, and much more.”
—Tim Wash, President of Civix Transportation
GSA Schedule 70
In order to improve the efficiency of procurement for our solutions, Civix has a major federal government contracting mechanism in place.
- Special Item No. 33411 – Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- Special Item No. 54151 – Software Maintenance Services
- Special Item No. 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 511210 – Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Special Item No. 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
The latest from Civix
Civix Named a GovTech 100 Company for 6th Consecutive Year
Civix has been selected as a GovTech 100 company for 2023.
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.