Deliver Safe and Efficient Airport Operations
Airport Safety & Operations Compliance System (ASOCS) enables Airports to safeguard their environment while enhancing the flow of objects moving throughout the campus. Empower staff with intuitive task builders, inspection plans, task routing, incident mapping (GIS), and dashboards to increase ownership of compliance with FAR Part 139, Security responsibilities (CFR 1540 and CFR 1542), and standard operation efficiencies.
MARKET LEADING TECHNOLOGY
ASOCS dominates the aviation market by using the latest in web, mobile, and GIS technology to provide location-based, real time communication of airport activities and incidents from operational units. Our industry-tested application is supported by a team of former airport managers and security experts, offering our clients one system of record for FAA compliance and the very best in safety and operations technology.
PRIMARY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Facilitates web-based communication of activity across your airport from anywhere
- Provides automatic alerts, email, and ad-hoc reporting
- Provides secure data transfer and field level security
- Features dashboard analytics, advanced search capabilities, and screen designers for common and custom forms
- Offers “one click” review of outstanding entries
- Includes a Work Order module that automates the maintenance process
- Connects multiple airport divisions: Airside, Landside, Maintenance, Security, Wildlife, ARFF, Parking, etc.
- Cloud-based or on-premises
- iOS, Android, and Windows mobile app
MOBILITY & INTEGRATION
ASOCS allows operational, security, safety, and maintenance personnel to access the same data when completing Part 139 inspections. Mobile tablets are used to save photos, generate work requests, and complete inspections in real time.
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.