Integrated Identity Management – A COTS Approach to IDMS
Civix’s Airport Secure Credentials (ASC) is a mix of hardware and software that consolidates all identity management information into one view, managing background checks, biometric data, badging, continuous vetting, and auditing, all in a configurable off-the-shelf package.
BUILT FOR AIRPORT-SPECIFIC CREDENTIALING NEEDS
Our team of aviation security experts built ASC to anticipate airport-specific credentialing needs, for all sizes of airports. The result is an aviation-focused application that yields the highest levels of efficiency and minimizes human error in the credentialing process. When integrated with your designated aviation channeler (DAC), learning system (iLS), access control system (ACS) and other critical integration points, Secure Credentials pushes out all redundant and data entry away from the badging office to the badge applicant, badge holder and authorized signer. The result is a more efficient airport and more accurate data collection effort, helping you do more with less.
PRIMARY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Single point of entry for total access control
- Automated badge hardware makes the renewal process self-serviceable
- Information is stored in a centralized, real-time database, eliminating the need to re-enter data and reducing costly data entry errors
- An optional and innovative badging kiosk extends the efficiency of Secure Credentials by pushing lower-level work away from the badging office and into the hands of the applicant and authorized signer.
- Automatic notifications alert badging agents of status changes or actions needing to be taken
- Access rights inherited by role-based setup, resulting in an up to 50% reduction in data input
- Information is pushed out to the trusted agent, limiting their actions to validation and endorsement
- Links to airport management software (i.e. ABRM and ASOCS) ensure contract compliance
FULL AUTOMATION: ASC kiosks offer full hardware automation through fingerprint scans, photo captures, and biometric data reviews, all without the assistance of the badging office.
ONE POINT OF ENTRY: The application takes a multi-step process and turns it into one point of entry: captures fingerprints, sends all data to DAC at once, requests appropriate background checks,
and sends notifications once results are received.
PRE-LOADED & INTEGRATED: Access data is pre-loaded and critical information is associated with each record, minimizing data entry requirements and decreasing entry errors. Role-based access information is linked to ABRM and ASOCS to ensure contract compliance.
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.