Delivering Transparency in Lobbying
Lobbying is, of course, a crucial feature of American democracy. And like many other facets of governance, an open and transparent reporting system is critical for Secretaries of State, lobbyists, and the public alike. Civix provides a proven, flexible online solution that simplifies the necessary reporting requirements and access to data for all parties. The Civix Lobbyist Management & Analytics online solution is user-friendly and highly adaptable to the specific needs of your agency and those it serves.
NO TWO STATES ARE THE SAME, AND THAT’S NO PROBLEM
The Civix lobbying solution not only automates and simplifies formerly manual and time-consuming
processes, it is easily configurable to the widely varying requirements and procedures unique to various jurisdictions.
COMPLIANCE, COMMUNICATIONS, TRACKING – DONE
Even with all the differences in lobbying laws and reporting requirements from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, our system fully automates all the crucial processes. From helping lobbyists stay current with registration and reporting statutes to configurable communication tools which streamline correspondence and improve timely compliance, the Civix lobbying online solution has been proven and is in use by Secretaries of State across the country. It also makes all-important transparency easier to maintain with automated financial reporting provided in easily-to-understand formats for agency officials and lobbyists as well as the general public and members of the news media.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
As with all Civix technology products, our lobbying online solution is highly secure and available as a SaaS model that can be run on Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud (US) with the Civix 360 degree Security Framework. This group of Amazon cloud regions is designed to host sensitive data, regulated workloads, and address the most stringent U.S. government security and compliance requirements.
OUR TEAM IS YOUR TEAM
You can count on the Civix lobbying solution because it is created by our multidisciplinary team of developers, system architects, and policy analysts with a wide range of experience. All of these industry
leaders and innovators are accessible to you and your department during installation and configuration to your specific requirements.
- Configures to conform with laws and regulations that may vary from state-to-state
- Implements fast, and quickly diminishes backlogs
- Integrates with existing and third-party systems
- Empowers staff to manage processes and ensure accuracy through a secure in-house portal
- Saves time and resources, allowing external stakeholders to submit, access, and parse information directly through an online dashboard, relieving burdens on staff
- Frees up staff, automating communications, fines, reports, and more
- Improves efficiency with accessible electronic data, visual reports, and real-time notifications
- Promotes transparency, allowing the public to access information online
- Ensures lobbyists are compliant and automatically sends notifications when they are not
- Heads off violations by identifying potential problems early
- Reduces investigation time
- Eliminates data errors through business rule enforcement and user guidance
- Simplifies auditing by providing electronic data that can be accessed and organized in an instant
- Replaces PDF report formats
- Makes compliance simple through an online dashboard where users can submit financial data, manage accounts, produce reports, and file required documentation
- Reduces opportunities for mistakes, saving users from fines, penalties, and dings on their reputations
- Automates compliance, notifying lobbyists of key dates, of reporting requirements, and when they are in violation
- Frees up time and resources, reducing the need for regulatory expertise and the time it takes to file
PUBLIC & PRESS
- Promotes transparency, reinforcing public confidence in our democratic systems
- Empowers citizens with information that is accessible 24/7 through a frictionless, user-friendly web portal
- Illustrates lobbying safeguards with the ability to parse and organize data by individual lobbyist
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.