We create data-driven plans that help state and local governments make informed decisions about their communities. With program implementation in mind, we ensure HUD requirements and community housing, development, and resilience goals are met.
Making Sense of Complex Data to Create & Optimize Programs
Civix specializes in collecting, analyzing, and presenting complex data, giving you the tools needed to tell your community’s story and meet federal requirements. We make sense of housing market, U.S. Census, American Community Survey, FEMA, and HUD data, developing clear analysis and effective Geographic Information Systems maps, infographics, and reporting tools.
Why choose Civix?
We translate complex data and policy into plans that meet community needs and regulatory requirements.
Our team of planning experts bring decades of experience for the full planning lifecycle – from kick-off and community engagement through project implementation and evaluation. Our data analysis is framed to meet our client’s project goals and grounded in innovative community engagement and knowledge of federal, state, and local data sources.
We understand the importance of timely and verified data for decision making. Our team supports clients in: data analysis in response to constituent questions, ongoing program management data and analysis, and deep analysis of local, state, and federal data to inform long-term planning.
Data Analysis to Support Your Planning Needs
We have a track record of success in supporting planning efforts at the federal, state, and local level including:
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
- Coordinated Entry and Evaluation
- Neighborhood Planning
- Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan
- Department of Housing and Community Development Community Planning and Development Programs
- Veterans Needs Assessments
- Affirmative Further Fair Housing and Assessment of Fair Housing
- Housing Market Analysis
- CDBG-DR, CDBG-MIT, CDBG-NDR Action Plans and Reporting
- Program Analysis and Performance Implement
- Housing Needs Assessment and Housing Studies
- Recovery and Resilience Planning
- Place-based Revitalization Strategies
- Economic Development Administration Planning
Geographic Information System
A Difference You Can See
Our Geographic Information System (GIS) is a powerful tool that provides you with actionable data for more informed decision-making. We digitize and compile data by program type. Once downloaded into our database, we develop an easy-to-use system with layers that summarize program data to correspond with geographical areas at state, regional, and local levels as needed.
From Our Team of Experts
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.