Our team focuses on data-driven, system-level improvements that give our public and non-profit sector clients the tools needed to prevent and end homelessness, combat veteran housing instability, and affirmatively further fair housing.
Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
Civix is a nationally recognized expert in fair housing and stands ready to support state and local clients with the development of Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing and Assessment of Fair Housing documents that meet HUD requirements and client goals. We specialize in navigating the changing fair housing landscape, creating innovative stakeholder and public input that engages federally protected classes, and disaggregated data analysis that lifts up the most vulnerable.
- On-Demand Technical Assistance
- Training on Federal Housing Programs and Issues
- Data-driven, Place-based Investment Strategic Planning
- Homelessness, Housing, and Supportive Services Analysis
- Program Design, Management, and Compliance
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Housing Market Research and Needs Assessment
- Comprehensive Housing Program Recommendations
- Mapping and Data Visualization
- Process and Performance Improvement
- Regulatory Citizen Participation Plans
- Inclusive and Equitable Community Engagement
- Up-to-date Regulatory Compliance
Solutions for Ending Homelessness
Civix helps communities employ thoughtful, strategic, and equitable approaches to addressing the urgent challenges of homelessness and housing instability.
- Adult, Youth, Veteran, and Family Homelessness
- Housing and Supportive Services
- HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) Program
- CoC Funding and Governance
- HUD Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program
- Behavioral Health and Harm Reduction
- Housing First & Evidence-Based Practices
- HOME Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program
- COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Programs
- HUD Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program
- HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) Program
Combatting Veteran Housing Instability
Supporting Communities, Serving Veterans
Civix is leveraging its experience from administering and implementing over $200 billion in federal grants to help organizations assess Veterans’ needs, improve systems of care, and maximize program performance to ensure our nation’s veterans always have a place to call home.
Expertise In Action
“Now more than ever, preventing and ending homelessness represents a community public health and racial equity issue that urgently demands our attention.”
– Allison Ulrich, Senior Grants Manager
Ready, Compliant, Effective Grants Management Services
In addition to our technology, Civix provides agencies with unparalleled interdisciplinary expertise to recover from disasters and build safer, stronger communities.
Expert guidance through every facet of grant management
The necessary capacity, experience, and expertise for successful long-term recovery projects
Design, implementation, and oversight of disaster recovery and community development programs
Proven experience and solutions for effective full lifecycle project management
Expert guidance and proven solutions to ensure compliance with complex regulatory requirements
Technical assistance to ensure quick and confident implementation of complex projects
Technology to Match Our Expertise
The only grant management tool designed specifically for state Emergency Management agencies
A complete end-to-end solution for managing the disbursement of grant funds
A web-based application that aggregates federal funding sources into related areas and provides real-time data and impactful visuals
From Our Team of Experts
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.