An Investment In Risk Management That Pays For Itself
Civix Airport Safety Management System (SMS) offers a flexible and integrated process that allows airport staff to report and mitigate safety issues before they become costly.
THE AIRPORT SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Civix’s SMS is set to become the industry-leading safety compliance solution. It follows the FAA’s new SNPRM – Safety Management Systems for Airports – and comes with a guaranteed no cost upgrade to comply with any future ruling. It provides the information you need to identify safety risks step-by-step and the ability to demonstrate proactive action being taken to mitigate those risks. It integrates with event logging/Part 139 software and provides a central point of operational safety monitoring, risk management, and compliance.
PRIMARY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Track, triage, and analyze safety issues as they are received; spot incident trends to help determine which warrant corrective action
- Assign, email, and monitor SMS issues and reports and use web/mobile interface for reporting in real time
- Event Logging/Part 139 system integration with Civix Airport Safety & Operations Compliance System (ASOCS) or your current system
- Customizable dashboard for your safety KPIs & metrics with the option for business intelligence integration
- Configurable accident and injury forms
- Download safety reports to Excel (CSV) format for further analysis
- Powerful GIS & search capability with ESRI technology
- Anonymous reporting
- Online databases for procedures and requirements, safety hazmat, and training manuals
- Allows collaborative, simultaneous multi-user access
- Developed with input from small, medium, and large hub airport safety managers
THE PROACTIVE APPROACH
SMS is the proactive approach to risk management. It allows airports to prepare for big emergencies and gain everyday operational efficiencies. Airports around the country are realizing the financial savings associated with adopting safety management technology. Either used as a single application, or \ combined with our Airport Safety and Operations Compliance Software (ASOCS), SMS offers the technology needed for airports to stay ahead.
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.