Improve Airport Operations,
Increase Speed, & Enhance Security
Civix, one of the leading providers of airport and transit operations, finance, and
administration software, is migrating to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. This
move will help airports and other transit agencies improve operations, harness new
technologies more quickly, and improve their security posture.
Airport industry leaders know that technology can unlock the necessary changes in their business, and they want to move faster.
– Bob Kwik
Global Head of Airports, Amazon Web Services
Working with AWS, Civix has developed innovative automations that ensure unique security controls are implemented by default, allowing for streamlined governance across multiple users.
AWS Cloud is designed to host sensitive data, regulated workloads, and address the most stringent U.S. government security and compliance requirements – including the FedRAMP baseline and other compliance regimes. AWS meets the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations with support for 98 security standards and compliance certifications — more than any other cloud offering.
Over 50 global compliance certifications & accreditations
Infrastructure built for the most security-sensitive organizations
Identity & access management
Security enhancements attuned to customer experience
BENEFITS OF CLOUD COMPUTING
TRADE CAPITAL EXPENSE FOR VARIABLE EXPENSE
BENEFIT FROM MASSIVE ECONOMIES OF SCALE
INCREASE SPEED & AGILITY
STOP SPENDING MONEY ON RUNNING & MAINTAINING DATA CENTERS
STOP GUESSING CAPACITY
GO GLOBAL IN MINUTES
CIVIX SECURITY: A 360-DEGREE APPROACH
For decades, Civix has grown and evolved to meet the needs of a public sector that faces significant challenges, including cybersecurity. Keeping data secure while anticipating and mitigating threats is at the heart of everything we do. Our software solutions are built on a foundation of best practices that include:
• National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Standards: Aims to align with the most stringent cybersecurity frameworks in the U.S. federal government.
• Defense-in-Depth Strategies: Implements specific countermeasures in layers to defend against cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
• Zero Trust Architecture: Prevents any user or device, inside or outside a network, from accessing an IT system until authenticated and continuously verified through a robust Identity and Access Management program that allows access to only necessary, specified resources.
• Automated Provisioning: Facilitates end-to-end automation based on specifications, policies, and analytics – without the need for human intervention and opportunities for human error.
• 24/7/365 Continuous Monitoring: Partners with Optiv, a leading managed security service provider (MSSP), to deliver around-the-clock security monitoring services that ensure preventive and ongoing real-time operational measures.
• Best-in-Breed Security Tools: Taps into the power of best-of-breed security tools, such as AWS, CloudFlare, CrowdStrike, Optiv, Qualys, and MimeCast.
Clients rely on Civix for solutions that make every part of their airports perform at the highest possible levels, and AWS is enabling us to continue pushing the bounds of speed, efficiency, and agility.
– Tim Walsh
President of Transportation, Civix
LAYERS OF PROTECTION
Rooted in defense-in-depth strategies, Civix’s approach to cybersecurity implements countermeasures in layers to create an aggregated security posture. Drawing on best practices and insights from leading InfoSec experts, our model ensures the most appropriate technologies are applied at every layer.
CYBER THREATS ARE CONSTANTLY EVOLVING, AND SO IS OUR SECURITY PROGRAM
When it comes to public sector cybersecurity, there isn’t a single solution for defending against attacks. Cyber threats are continuously evolving, and thus, so is our cybersecurity program. We constantly realign with federal standards and industry best practices, push the bounds of innovation, and invest in partnerships to keep critical infrastructure systems and data secure.
How can we help?
Contact our team today to learn more about our products and services for your industry.